Monster Energy x Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Code Redemption
Codes for 2XP for use in Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 multiplayer available inside specially marked Monster Energy® 10-packs and 4-packs, and under the cap of specially marked 24oz cap cans. Promotional period: 9/1/2018 to 6/30/2019. Codes not valid after the promotional period. Offer open to legal residents of the 50 United States/DC, aged 18+. Purchase of Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 game and Call of Duty account registration required; additional pay subscription services may be required to use the 2XP codes in multiplayer play. Limit 1 hr. 2XP per day and 40 hrs. total. Limit applies to all 2XP redemptions for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 (not limited to this promotion). Void where prohibited.
Go to www.CallofDuty.com/MonsterEnergy for full details and terms and conditions.
ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS and the shield logo are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. ESRB rating pending. Game may contain content inappropriate for children. Visit esrb.org for rating information.
submit entries from September 01 2018 to June 30 2019
Monster Energy® x Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 2XP Promotion Terms and Conditions
PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF REDEMPTION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
PURCHASE OF CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 4 GAME (published by Activision), INTERNET ACCESS, CALL OF DUTY ACCOUNT, ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCT AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS, AND XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (paid subscription service), OR PLAYSTATION PLUS (paid subscription service), OR BATTLE.NET PROFILE (for PC) (free service) REQUIRED TO USE AND REDEEM THE 2XP AND CALLING CARD AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS PROMOTION.
Monster Energy Company (“Monster”) is offering the “Monster Energy® x Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 2XP Promotion” (the “Promotion”). The Promotion is subject to these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), and by participating, a participant (“Participant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Monster, which are final and binding in all respects. This Promotion begins at 12:01 AM, September 1, 2018, US Pacific Time and ends June 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM, US Pacific Time (the “Promotion Period”). Monster’s computer is the official timekeeping device for participation in the Promotion.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of redemption. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Employees, officers and representatives, and members of their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Monster, Activision Publishing, Inc. (“Activision”), 7-Eleven, Inc., and their respective affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, retailers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfillment of the Promotion (the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to participate.
2. Where to Find 2XP Codes: Participants can find the Promotion’s unique thirteen (13) character alphanumeric codes in four (4) locations:
one (1) code physically under the cap of specially-marked 24oz. cans of Monster’s Monster Energy® energy drink original flavor, Lo-Carb Monster Energy®, and Monster Energy® Absolutely Zero (each, a “Cap Can Code”);
one (1) code physically inside the specially-marked packing of 4-Pack packs of Monster’s Monster Energy® energy drink original flavor, Lo-Carb Monster Energy®, and Monster Energy® Absolutely Zero (each, a “4-Pack Code”);
one (1) code physically inside the specially-marked packaging of 10-Pack packs of Monster’s Monster Energy® energy drink original flavor, Lo-Carb Monster Energy®, and Monster Energy® Absolutely Zero (each, a “10-Pack Code”); and
one (1) code sent via the free 7-Eleven Application (“App”) after a Participant makes a Qualifying Purchase (as defined below in Section 3) in accordance with the provisions of Section 3 below (each, a “7-Eleven Code”).
From time to time in these Terms and Conditions, the Cap Can Codes, the 4-Pack Codes, the 10-Pack Codes, and the 7-Eleven Codes may be collectively referred to as, individually a “Code” or together the “Codes”.
If any part of a Code is counterfeited or improperly reproduced, or if the Code comes from other games or promotions (whether operated by Monster or any third-party), or if any part is illegible, mutilated, or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the Code will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid.
3. 7-Eleven Calling Card / Code Program: During the period from October 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018, or when all Calling Card Codes (as defined below) and/or 7-Eleven Codes have been awarded, whichever is the sooner, each Participant that purchases any two (2) single 16oz. cans of Monster’s Monster Energy® energy drink original flavor, Lo-Carb Monster Energy®, or Monster Energy® Absolutely Zero in-store in a single transaction from a participating 7-Eleven store; not all 7-Eleven stores are participating (each, a “Qualifying Purchase”) is eligible to receive a Calling Card Code or a 7-Eleven Code, as the case may be. Participants should keep their receipt. Calling Card may not be available upon game release.
Participants must download the App on your smart phone or other web-enabled device as described below; launch the App. Next, scan your App member barcode at checkout when you make your Qualifying Purchase to receive, while supplies last: (a) upon your first Qualifying Purchase one (1) code for a bonus Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 calling card for use in multiplayer play (“Calling Card Code”); or (b) for each Qualifying Purchase thereafter, a 7-Eleven Code. The total number of Calling Card Codes distributed by Monster for Qualifying Purchases is approximately two hundred fifty thousand (250,000); the total number of 7-Eleven Codes distributed by Monster for Qualifying Purchases is approximately seven hundred fifty thousand (750,000).
4. How to Redeem Codes: During the Promotion Period, Participants can visit www.CallofDuty.com/MonsterEnergy (the “Website”), create a Call of Duty Account (if they do not have one already), submit their Code(s), select their platform (Xbox One, PlayStation4, or PC) and follow the on-screen instructions to register for the Promotion by creating an account (“Account”). After registration, your Account will automatically link to your: Xbox LIVE gamertag and profile for the Xbox One console; PlayStation Network gamer profile for the PS4 console; PlayStation Plus gamer profile for the for PS4 console; or Battle.net profile for PC; (each a “Gamer Profile”). To claim a Code, log into your Account and enter your Code as directed by the Website. After your successful entry of a Code, in accordance with these terms and conditions, you will receive your 2XP which will automatically be loaded onto your Call of Duty®: account within your Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 video game (“Game”) for your Gamer Profile. Codes will not load into your Gamer Profile until after 23:59 on October 11, 2018 and may take up to forty-eight (48) hours to load to your Game. Code(s) provide ‘Double XP’ or ‘2XP’ which will allow you to double the number of experience points accumulated during one (1) online multiplayer match within the Game for a certain designated period of time. Only one (1) Code can be used per online multiplayer match within the Game and each Code shall expire after its first use. Your Code will only be redeemable with the Call of Duty®: account details on your Account.
If a Participant experiences any difficulty with Code redemption, please contact Monster’s Consumer Relations at (855)-488-1212 or email@example.com.
NOTE: Purchase of the Game is required to use the 2XP redeemable through this Promotion; additional pay subscription services may be required to use 2XP in the Game’s multiplayer play. The 2XP cannot be redeemed nor exchanged for any monetary value. The 2XP content may be available for purchase and/or other giveaway(s) separately at any time.
5. Codes and Redemption Code Limits:
Each time a Participant enters a valid Cap Can Code or 7-Eleven Code, a Participant will receive fifteen (15) minutes of 2XP for use in the Game. Each time a Participant enters a valid 4-Pack Code, a Participant will receive one (1) hour of 2XP for use in the Game. Each time a Participant enters a valid 10-Pack Code, a Participant will two and one half (2.5) hours of 2XP for use in the Game.
Each Code may only be used once; subsequent attempts to re-submit or re-use the same Code (whether by the same Participant or by different Participants) will be void. A maximum of one (1) hour of 2XP per day, and forty (40) hours of 2XP in the aggregate may be redeemed per Participant during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number and/or combination of Codes redeemed. Limit applies to all 2XP redemptions for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 (not limited to this promotion). Total number of Codes distributed by Monster during the Promotion Period is approximately thirty-two million four hundred fifty thousand (32,450,000) (which includes approximately, twenty-four million (24,000,000) Cap Can Codes; approximately five million six hundred thousand (5,600,000) 4-Pack Codes; approximately two million one hundred thousand (2,100,000) 10-Pack Codes; approximately seven hundred fifty thousand (750,000) 7-Eleven Codes from participating 7-Eleven Codes from participating 7-Eleven stores) based upon the estimated number of Codes produced at the time of printing of these Terms and Conditions; actual number may vary. Codes must be entered on the Website before the end of the Promotional Period and any valid unused Codes after this time shall become void. If any part of any Code is counterfeited, or improperly reproduced or if the Code comes from other games or promotions (whether operated by Monster or any third-party), or if any part is illegible, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the Code will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the respective decisions of Monster and Activision with respect to Code entry are final and binding.
NO TRANSFER: Codes cannot be sold, traded, bartered, assigned or transferred to or shared with a third party, auctioned through an online auction site, or otherwise or obtained through any source other than from one of the methods mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. Codes are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels.
6. Code Verification. All Codes are subject to verification at the respective sole discretion of Monster and Activision before a Participant receives 2XP. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used for verification purposes. Codes will be void if they fail to pass anti-fraud detection measures, or, if determined by Monster or Activision in their respective sole discretion, to be unauthorized, illegitimately obtained (i.e., through means other than those stated in these Terms and Conditions) or if they contain an unauthorized message, code or other marking not issued by Monster for use in this Promotion, or if defective or if they contain printing or other mechanical errors or are printed or produced in error or are illegible or unreadable or blank. No Code redemption will be valid if such redemption is associated with any Code deemed void for any reason, including without limitation, the following: (a) Code is not verified or recognized as being validly issued by Monster or Activision in the Promotion; (b) Code is determined to be previously entered and used, except as provided herein; (c) Code is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted; or (d) Code is void. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the respective decisions of Monster and Activision shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Promotion, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of Codes. Monster and Activision each shall have no obligation to the holder of any void Code. Monster or Activision may, at their respective sole discretion and without obligation, elect to replace an illegible Code with one (1) randomly selected Code, if appropriate, upon request while supplies last. Monster and Activision each reserves the right to inspect and examine any illegible Code prior to issuing a replacement. Replacements shall be issued at Monster or Activision’s respective sole discretion and may be denied in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Except as expressly stated above, Monster and Activision shall have no liability or obligation with respect to any void Code.
7. Limitations of Liability: No responsibility or liability is assumed by Monster and/or the Promotion Entities for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Website hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail messaging transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website or any other website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of a Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Live, Play Station Network, Steam used in connection with the Promotion. From time to time during the Promotion Period, Monster or Activision’s respective webmaster may perform maintenance on the Website or other websites, which may result in a Participant’s inability to enter or redeem Codes. Monster and the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any typographical or printing errors in the Codes, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website, including without limitation, any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to Participant's or any other person's computer equipment or mobile phone equipment resulting from online participation in the Promotion, or use of or download of any information from the Website. Use of the Website is at user's own risk. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. General Terms. By participating in the Promotion, Participants: (a) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions by Monster and by the decisions of Monster, which are final and binding in all respects; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Terms and Conditions; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (d) agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities.
The Promotion Entities are not responsible if the Promotion cannot take place, or if any Code cannot be redeemed due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Promotion Entities. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promotion Entities, which, in Monster’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Monster reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion or any part of the Promotion. If the Promotion or any part of the Promotion is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Promotion, notice will be posted on www.monsterenergy.com if time permits. Monster reserves the right to modify and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time during the Promotion.
10. Binding Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, Participant agrees: (1) any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Promotion or any Code redeemed shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved by binding arbitration conducted by JAMS in accordance with JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (the “JAMS Rules”); (3) any arbitration shall be heard by one arbitrator to be selected in accordance with the JAMS Rules, in Orange County, California; (4) judgment upon any award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (5) any award or judgment shall be subject to all limitations and releases set forth in these Terms and Conditions and be limited to actual out of pocket damages, and shall not, in any event, include any punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, attorneys’ fees or costs of bringing a claim, or any injunctive or other equitable relief. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Governing Law: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Monster in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with California law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
12. Sponsored by: This Promotion is sponsored by Monster Energy Company, 1 Monster Way, Corona, CA 92879. Activision Publishing, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Promotion.
NOTE: ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS and the shield logo are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. ESRB rating pending. Game may contain content inappropriate for children. Visit esrb.org for rating information. 7-Eleven, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Promotion.